Saturday, April 11, 2009

$300/Day Secret System + Article Marketing Guide

How I went from "figuring out what to do" to creatinga unique $300/day system that can dominate any market.

It's all hands-off profit and is just one campaign of many. I get daily sales in my Paypal account, Amazon account and other affiliate accounts too.Now the fact is that the system I've discovered is totally market-independant... which means that I can literally deploy it in any market you want. It's so simple that even a newbie could use it and it works (the proof is in the pudding).It's great and is paying for many luxuries I thought I'd never have... like 5 week vacations... and all the latest technology gadgets.But it hasn't always been this good... in fact, I was pretty desperate not so long ago....
Here's What You're Going To Learn:
The mind-numbingly simple sites that each make me $50+ daily- this secret type of site is making me $100's every day and bringing in many more from my opt-in lists
How to write content that SELLS - tried to make sites before that FLOPPED? Here's the reason why: your content didn't inspire your reader to click your links. I've got a fool-proof way to make anything you write into a winner.
How to earn MORE from LESS TRAFFIC - I get an average of 30 visitors a day per site I make.... and all of my sites still make me $50+ every day.
REVEALED: $100/Day Niche - I'll show you EXACTLY what's making me $100/day
How to get FREE instant traffic to any site - Use these under-the-radar techniques to get free traffic on demand. I reveal 6 hidden ways to get people onto your site immediately.
The basic 5 page site design that has already earned me $20K+ this year - this is one of the simplest and most profitable sites you'll EVER make. Trust me.
The Surprising TRUTH About SEO - Bogged down with lame Google rankings? I reveal the tried-and-tested system for getting to the top of the ranks without busting a gut (HINT: Once you read this, you'll never worry about low rankings again!)
How to see which keywords are instantly profitable - use this revolutionary technique to see who's making money from which keywords. You'll never have to worry about how you promote your site with this method.
The big secret about making REAL MONEY online - solve this and you'll fast track your way to a small fortune almost overnight

Article Marketing Guide
Part 1 - "The Start Most Marketers Miss Out"
Preparing your article marketing campaigns is the KEY to success.
From my experience, the adage "If you fail to prepare, prepare to fail" is extremely relevant with many marketers (especially newbies) simply plough into trying to write 150,000 articles on a subject with no "battle plan" what so ever.
Seriously, they think that the more articles they put out will increase their earnings enough to have them living on some beach sipping cocktails all day.
They're Wrong.
It's not the quantity of articles that matters. It's the quality.
The fact is that we can push out as many articles as we like and inevitably, some are going to get 1,000's of views and some aren't going to get any views.
However, if you take the time before hand to scope out what market & demographics in that market you're going to target, you can then have a clearer image of exactly how you're going to target all the buyers. This means that you can afford to put out just a couple of articles and expect to see a return on them all.
Online marketing isn't hard - it's just a case of Marrying people who want something with they want... and getting paid for it.
With article marketing, you've got a free avenue to those people, so you just need to give them what they want.
In Part 1, I'm going to show you the basis of finding the buyers in markets which have MILLIONS of customers... and how best to target them with articles.
I also reveal an alternative look on this promotional method, which I am not sure you might have considered. I like to call it "Content Marketing" and it involves sites such as Google Knol & Squidoo.
If it wasn't for me structuring my article marketing campaigns in the way I show you in Part 1 of this guide, I would not have ANY businesses to speak of today.
In fact, I'd still be in the "article marketing no-man's land" that so many marketers are caught in... writing article after article with no idea what they're doing it for.
Reading this section of the book could change your whole view on article marketing... and online business.
<>
Part 2 - "The Ground Work That Tripled My Profits"
This is the final part of preparation even before you've started writing any articles.
It's basically where I guide you through the process you need to take in order to recognize exactly how the market talks and searches, how to capture them by the EYEBALLS and how to establish a unique position with your articles (to start the branding from the first step)...
First things first - getting to know your market can take time and money... however you can just use this simple plan I've developed to learn exactly what they're searching for in seconds.
Not only that but you will also be able to see the type of language they use and any other words they use instead of the ones you think they are searching for.
Doing this is ESSENTIAL to keep your articles and brand ahead of the game by talking with them on terms they understand and are familiar with.
You're basically building your "authority" straight away by touching base with what THEY are looking for, instead of talking at them with language YOU think they will associate with.
Take "fat loss" and "weight loss". These two terms are often confused and so it's definitely worth checking out which ones the market is searching for the most, so you can approach them on their terms, which WILL increase sales.
Once you know what they're searching for, you can use that data to write irresistible titles which WILL grab them. Even if you're on the 3rd page of Google, the traffic will still come flocking to your content because the titles you are going to write will stand out like a soar thumb.
I give you the tips I've used to attract thousands of visitors to my articles with titles which stand out even in the most competitive of environments.
Oh yeah, there's also a bit about positioning yourself too. For new marketers, your "position" is basically what stance you adopt on a subject and how you make yourself unique in that stance.
It's one of the most important things in branding to get your position right, because that "space" in people's brains will head straight to you... and that can only be good!
I teach you the very positioning techniques I use to stay heads-above the rest in any market.
<>
Part 3 - "Writing Your Articles The Easy Way"
I'll be honest with you now - from my experience, there's an easy way to write articles and a hard way.
I'm going to show you the easy way :-)
In this part, you get access to my detailed 6 step plan for writing the perfect article every time... no matter what market... no matter what topic.
The articles I write sell the resource box so that my readers will not be able to resist any link I put in front of them...
Here are the steps you're going to learn:
1. Writing the opening2. Describing the visitor's problem back to them3. Rectify where they want to go4. Briefly introduce the solution5. Decide upon a close or conclusion6. Create a resource box that SELLS
You'll also see a complete article that I've used in the past written in front of your eyes as you scroll through this detailed plan.

Download from Uploading.com

Download from Uploading.com

No comments:

Post a Comment