Saturday, April 11, 2009

Brute Force Twitter

"Discover How I Got Over 74,000 New Twitter Followers in 11 Weeks Using My 15-Minute a Day Brute Force Secret Tactics"

You'll Never Worry About Spending Time & Money Building an Email List, Doing PPC or Anything…All You Need is a Big Following onTwitter to Make $$$ Online
Dear Twitter User,
If you would like to add (literally) tens of thousands of new Twitter followers in the next 30 days... quickly and easily, even if you're brand new to the Internet and have zero name recognition now... then here's how I did it. And why you can do the same thing with the information I'll give you in this letter.
Listen to this:
Did you know a 10,000-person reach FM radio station in a town of 200,000 people is worth $3-15 million? Now compare that to the list of 74,000 people on Twitter that I built for FREE in just 2 and ½ months… usually spending no more than 15-25 minutes a day on it.
In a lot of ways, my Twitter following is way more powerful than that radio station’s listener following. Seriously think about that because Social Media is EXPLODING and you need to get in on the ground floor and ride the wave up.
If you’re on Twitter, you probably kinda sorta know me. I’m @BigRichB… and I just happen to be the best there is at getting followers. I’m not saying that to brag.
That’s just the way it is. It’s not by luck or chance that I get all these followers. But it wasn’t always like that.
When I first got on Twitter in late October 2008, I was clueless. I did everything wrong and couldn’t get followers if my life depended on it. I struggled for about 2 months just to get 1,400 followers.
Crazy Idea While In-Laws Were in Town Visiting
Then right around Christmas, I got this crazy idea while my in-laws were in town visiting.
It seemed so basic and obvious, but nobody else was doing it. (And no, it has nothing to do with mass following people.) So I figured what the hell and tried it. BOOM… I started racking up followers at an astounding rate. I was averaging over 1,000 new followers within a few weeks.
Heck, I recently averaged over 2,000 new followers a day for a week when I decided to max out my system and “break the bank”.
At first I thought it was a fluke. This doesn’t make any sense. It can’t be THIS easy! I didn’t have a website link, a picture of my face or anything that you “should” have according to the “experts”.
But it’s no fluke.
Only celebrities, famous internet personalities, and businesses rank higher than me on Twitter. I’m the #1 ranked “normal person”. To put it simply, I burst onto the scene and shortcut my way into being a sought after social media expert and mini-celebrity in less than a month.
Let's Cut to the Chase:You Want to be Popular & Make a Ton of Money…Answer These 2 Questions Before Continuing
Do you have a lot of followers on Twitter? What about money… are you making any SERIOUS money off of Twitter? Guess what… they go hand-in-hand.
Here’s some of the juicy information you’re going to learn from my system:
Why mass following people is extremely stupid and a huge waste of your time (besides, you can’t mass follow after 2,000 followers so forget that tactic for get tons of followers)
How to use my most guarded secret… the 5-minute “Feeder Loop” tactic to ruthlessly get thousands of followers every week (I’ve gone into other peoples’ Twitter accounts and done this 3 times a day and it works EVERY SINGLE TIME)
How to use my “Grocery Store slotting” technique and why this is 1 of the biggest keys to getting big followers #’s
Why I think Spammers are great for Twitter… the Twitter purists will hate me for saying this, but that’s ok… you’ll be convinced I’m right once you read what I have to say on this matter
The Twitter “Wall Building” procedure that saves me hours of time each day
Why this 1 piece of computer equipment (basically everyone has it) is essential to getting the most out of these secrets, tricks, and tactics (without it, you’re leaving thousands of followers on the table each month)
I’m going to shamefully expose a stupid mistake I made that cost me an estimated 10,500 new followers (these are followers beyond what I got) over 7 weeks (you saw the chart on how my new followers I actually got… so I could’ve done way better if not for this simple mistake)
You’ll learn all my tricks on how to target followers so that you can convert up to 40% of them into new followers for you IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR
How I “close out the books” each night and why that’s a must if you want to maximize the # of new followers you get
You’ll learn my “Big Idea” on how to get new followers and most of what I say revolves around this… knowing this will make you unstoppable
I’ll explain my “Crown Jewel” FSF tactic that I use with relentless aggression (helped me skyrocket from 1,400 followers on December 23, 2008 into Twitter’s top 100 in exactly 28 days
Through experimenting I learned the best and worst times to rack up followers
I’ll show you how I usually BANK 110 new followers in 1 hour… (AND NO, you don’t need to be on Twitter for that whole hour)
How I’ve gotten 400+ new followers in 90 minutes several times (You just have to Ride the Wave… it’s stupidly easy)
I’ll tell you about Good Twitter Neighborhoods and Bad Twitter Neighborhoods… always be on the lookout for this (this is where a lot of others screw up)
Why I’m quite happy to be blocked by 25+ people each day… this isn’t for everyone, but you’ll see my logic and you won’t be able to deny the genius in it
The “Hyper Follow” Trick… this is an advanced tactic that should be used sparingly that goes way beyond simple mass following
The exact amount of time you should wait until you unfollow someone if they don’t follow you back (everyone gets this wrong… it also depends on how many followers you have too… so what’s good for me may not be right for you)
Why and how I use the favorites list on my Twitter page to force people to become my followers
The “CNN Headline News” tip that I kinda base 1 of my popular methods around
My dominating and super aggressive BRUTE FORCE tactic that never fails to flood me with new followers
Keep all the Twitter “spies guessing as to how you’re getting lots of followers while it looks like you didn’t do anything (The Revolving Door Procedure)
And much, much more


http://uploading.com/files/XEOXRANZ/BruteForceTwitter-EntireCourse[1].part1.rar.html

http://uploading.com/files/46MU2CUJ/BruteForceTwitter-EntireCourse[1].part2.rar.html

No comments:

Post a Comment